In this episode, we open the Pornfree mail bag, read your letters and answer questions like:
- Do you have any tips for finding a group?
- How long is a reasonable time to think about opening myself up for possible dating?
- How honest is too honest especially this early in our romantic relationship?
- Guys keep dropping out of my recovery group, Help!
- If he doesn't believe he has a porn addiction despite my objection and pain ... do I just have no choice but to divorce?
- If you’re really about helping everyone... why are all your paid-for products so expensive?
- My accountability partner fell of the wagon, what do I do?
- My dad struggles with porn also, how can I help?
- My wife won't have sex with me. Now what?
REV Group Coaching
1-on-1 Coaching With Matt
Contribute to Pornfree Radio
Links and show notes at http://recoveredman.com/98
Thanks for all your ratings and reviews in iTunes. If you haven’t had a chance yet please subscribe in iTunes and leave a rating or review because that helps get the word out.
The post 098 – Do you have any tips for finding a group? appeared first on Recovered Man.