Part 2 of 3 in our series on Motivation examines the concept of an internal locus of control found in Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg.
We build on this idea and unpack how motivation is triggered by making choices that demonstrate we are in control.
In this episode, you learn:
- What is the locus of control
- What is the difference between an internal and external locus of control
- Why training is helpful with motivation
- How motivation is triggered by choices that demonstrate we are in control
- Why it's important to tie something meaningful to your habits
Links and resources at http://recoveredman.com/133
Coaching With Matt Dobschuetz
Contibute to Pornfree Radio
Thanks for all your ratings and reviews in iTunes. If you haven’t had a chance yet please subscribe in iTunes and leave a rating or review because that helps get the word out.
The post 133 – Motivation Pt. 2: Internal Locus of Control appeared first on Recovered Man.